little girl overseas

i always dreamed about travelling overseas since i was a little girl and it truely has been the best thing i have ever done. i've grown in ways i would never have dreamed, seen some extraordinary places and met some wicked people ... dream it, do it.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

HOW CAN IT BE THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR ...... where has 2006 gone???

The begining of year saw ..... Deano was over, rocking my world - yet again.
While I rocked his by showing him a new world outside of big NZ.
Kelly and I discovered Pacha ...... what a night ... took us a week to recover.
The little boy announced he was to become a daddy !!!
I went to the enhanting wedding of Fabrice & Tamsin just outside of Paris in Chantilly.
Kelly i ntroduced me to Majorca. Paul, Snoopys Bar .... and jagermeister.
ATL conference at Browns Hatch and that is where I cryed like a baby on the hire wire obsetical course. Saffron became a mummy to wee Caelan aka little Buddha. Also Nic had a wee girl Keira, I want cuddles.

The yearly Flight Centre ball .... and I was the bell of the ball in a bright red dress.
In July I handed in my notice .... YES, no more ticketing and started as a PDM oh yeah.
Kellys sister Karen came over with her partner Tristan, we spent a wild week of partying in Majorca
what a fantastic tan I had, best holiday ever.
The wee BEAN arrived ... wee ANDRE VINCENZO ... and oh he is gorgeous I cannot wait to meet him.
November saw the long arrival of Ma & Pa, got loads and loads and loads of cuddles.
Spent my 33rd birthday in Seville, Spain with ma, pa & Heidi. We went to a Flaminco Show was amazing.
And then it was December and I got my 1st Christmas with ma & pa in 4 years in Prague sooo special.

Oh yeah, its been a GOOD year !! Roll on 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home